Financial Controls and Records
The Company Is committed to open and honest business practice and requires all of it businesses to maintain accurate books of account and records.
The Company will;
- Ensure all financial transactions are evidenced and recorded in electronic accounting records and reflected in financial reports;
- Maintain appropriate internal controls to:
– Facilitate the preparation of reliable financial reports that provides a true and fair view of the Company’s financial position to all stakeholders; and
– Prevent and detect misappropriation of funds
- Comply with all applicable Australian accounting standards;
- Engage with the external auditor, as appointed by shareholders, in the preparation of half-year and annual audited financial reports;
- Ensure that the board will review all periodic financial reports prior to public release.