Health and Safety
The Company is committed to developing a culture and management system that supports its health and safety values by encouraging behaviours and implementing processes that ensure the health and safety of all employees, contractors, customers, visitors, and communities associated with our activities. We believe that all incidents and injuries are preventable on and off the job.
Caravel will do the following:
- Implement fit-for-purpose systems to identify, assess, control and monitor health and safety risks that are as a minimum in compliance with State and Federal legislation and guidelines.
- Provide adequate resources, training and instruction to educate relevant personnel
- Provide and maintain safe workplaces, plant and systems of work
- Provide adequate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
Caravel employees and contractors will do the following:
- Work safely to ensure their own health and safety
- Make sure their actions do not cause injury or harm to others
- Follow instructions from the employer – ask for assistance if they do not understand the information
- Identify, assess, manage, and report hazards or incidents